I Got You!

I Got You CoverOnline pal Jamie Lake as a new m/m book out. She writes heartfelt, spicy gay erotic romance. I GOT YOU is bound to be every bit as good as her previous books.

The blurb alone gives me shivers:

When college student Jake is left for dead on the side of the road, he has one thing on his mind: Learn to defend himself against the men that gay bashed him. And fight back or die trying.


Check it out. You know you want to…

No Facebook in China

Or Twitter or YouTube, etc. So updates on my exciting tour of China will commence upon my return. 

Assume the Position!

Can false arrest lead to true love?

Assume cover FINAL AReFind out in this sexy read, now sporting a hot new cover courtesy of graphic designer Jamie Lynn Miller.

Only 99¢ at all your fave etailers. Get ASSUME THE POSITION now: Amazon.com / Amazon.ca/ Kobo / AllRomanceEbooks, iBooks, Barnes and Noble and more!

More details and an excerpt here.

Do you write for money or what you love?

My response:

My books Venn








Need Help with Word?

Gina X. Grant:

Joan really knows her stuff. You can’t lose!

Originally posted on Woven Red Author Services:

Do you prefer an in-person approach?

If you’re attending the Romance Writers of America annual convention in New York this year and would like some personal help with Word, please use the form below to set up a meeting. Or flag me down whenever you spot me. I’d love to help you tame the Word beast.

NJbooksigning2 Do you prefer an online course?

Sign up for the next session of Mastering Word for Fiction Writers, starting August 30th, four weeks ,$40, sponsored by Author E.M.S.

View original

Today’s LoLs for you!

I surf Facebook so you won’t have to!

2015-07-09 10.50.012015-07-09 10.49.432015-07-07 21.08.02

ONE DAY sale!

Gina X. Grant:

You don’t want to miss this 1-day sale of Jamie’s books!

Originally posted on jamielynnm:

Great opportunity to pick up my books at a discounted price!


View original

An Open Letter to White, Straight, Able-bodied Romance Authors

Gina X. Grant:

A post worth reading. I always include diverse characters in my books because I live in a world with diverse characters.

Originally posted on Obstinate Headstrong Girl ~ author Renée Reynolds:

awesome words wordle

My esteemed colleagues,

We have a very long way to go.

Most of us say “Diversity in literature is really important,” and/or “I am not racist/ ableist/homophobic,” and/or “Of course, I would buy a romance novel by or about a person of color/gay or lesbian/disabled person.” But when was the last time you did?

When was the last time you bought a romance by an author, or about a character, with a different cultural, historical, or physical experience than your own? About a person with a different skin color, nationality, religion? About a gay man or lesbian or transgender person? When was the last time you bought a romance with a physically or mentally disadvantaged hero or heroine? A novel about people who live in the margins?

When was the last time you wrote one?

Women are overlooked in myriad areas of publishing—book contracts, sales, awards…

View original 1,025 more words

My books as PDFs–now available

Spent the day finding and converting Word files into PDFs. The problem was, I’d sort of deliberately deleted the Word files I’d used to create my EPUB and MOBI files. Long story.

It wasn’t till the final book that I figured out I could export backwards from the ever-awesome Jutoh program into Open Office (which opens in Word) and the entire thing went pretty flawlessly.

So anyway… while I do have a couple of books exclusively on Amazon while I experiment with KD and KU, three other full length novels and two short stories are now available as PDFs at AllRomance eBooks. For those who are prefer to read that way.

pdf covers


I’ve got a Best Seller!

Gina X. Grant:

Congratulations, Jamie!

Originally posted on jamielynnm:

Got this great news today! Thank you all so much for making Out of the Shadows a Best Seller! Here’s the link to all my books at ARe (available in .pdf, .mobi and .epub). I recommend Burnin’ for You. :-)



View original


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,344 other followers

%d bloggers like this: